e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to ibchylin's message

" I think it is irresponsible to over-insinuate the possible upcoming effects of an event. "

OK, 11, maybe 12 years into a high risk penny stock patent play and now, when the judge is about to rule on the actual patents, you think this is the time to be cautious and responsible?

If you have risk aversion, now would be the time to sell, as the ruling could go against and protecting your remaining stake would seem the prudent thing to do for those who approabch this with caution.

I don't hear any cautious investors calling for that. But should the ruling go neutral or pro-EDIG, what happens to the PPS from here?

You make the call with your money, but let me tell you something....THIS IS EXACTLY THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR....the VALIDATION of the PATENTS one way or another, and the rise of new PRODUCTS and PARTNERSHIPS.

I either hit it or move on. Please don't take high risk penny stock investment positions and then pretend to be a conservative and cautious investor, expecially at this point in time...it just doesn't cut it.

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message