e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to JOtteman's message

Pat is currently and has been from day one a "private consultant", therefore the company is under no obligation to disclose his hourly rate, or any other details unless it is a "meterial event" such as the "contract" with the newly added accountant (MarDee Hearing-Layton) per the 8-K issued late Jan this year. The info is on e.Digital's website and I entered the meat of it to the management tab here to your left at the bottom of all "managers/BOD"...etc.

If at a later date, and I predict such to happen IMO, we will see another 8-K should he become a BOD member, VP or whatever else. As in duh...lol.

This guys true value to EDIG, such as the DD for DM, involvement in the IP process from day one, new patent filings, more to come as per both comments via the webcast 3/14, has yet to be IMO fully evaluated and understood by the folks sitting on the sidelines...nor even us here...again my personal thoughts.

In my view, Pat is a game changer and 2nd only to DM coming on the scene.

IMO, he will make all holders of this stock very proud as this plays out.

Met him, talked to him at two SHM's now, and have total respect and confidence where he personally fits into the picture.

Ask one's self, why did Fred/BOD invite him to speak as a non-employee, outsourced consultant for the company webcast, with SEC rules in play?

Think about it.....

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links