e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to redwing99's message

Redwing are u serious? LL chomps at the bit and makes a comment about virtually every post on this board . He and the schmuck hey bash every post bash edig and management and yet these 2 bafoons claim to own shares . They are hyopcrit monday morning quarterbacks and neither of them no poo from shinola .

As a layman ( my dad was and my brother is a lawyer) I imagine the judge takes notes (several) during the proceedings that she refers to during the decision making process. She may have to refer to other case law as well as the testimony of the witnesses during the case . She may also probably ask her colleagues to help with various legal and technical interpretations . Hopefully the patents are strong and I believe this to be the case as i dont see how a legal firm like DM would take us on a contingency basis unless the patents were very strong . They are not here to practice their skills but rather to win and make money for edig and for their own firm .

Please login to post a reply
samscorpio
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message