e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

You said:...

"Can't thank you enough!!!"...

Others have repeatedly said how good the reports were, and that reading them was like being there in person.

I tell you, the reports were so perceptive, if Mike was living in my neighborhood I would seek him out and retain him to be my eyes and ears at court proceedings...

Pages 9 and 10 were the slam-dunk of the game for us, but more about that later. For now, I want to say something about all the words said regading what Silver did, and suggest a concrete method of expressing our thanks to Mike for services he provides to EDIG investors...

I am asking you to be the administrator of a fund created to cover Silversurfer's expenses by opening a checking account is Bank of America, with branches in all meropolian areas, where everyone who says that Silversurfer saved them the expenses of travelling to Denver will deposit at least $100 dollars to cover possible future expenses, and there will be many, related to what Mike does.

This was, we have our treasure and we get to keep it. And next time you send a Limo to take Mike to the Court house, with Guido as the body Gaurd...

You can put me down down for a $ 100 Dollars...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005