e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: HELLO ALL!!
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
HELLO ALL!!
over 13 years ago

I think now is a good time to state my personal opinion. I, like many here, invested in this tiny company many years ago, not for the value of any products they may or may not produce, but in THE VALUE OF THE PATENTS.

I believe we are VERY CLOSE to finding out if we all have been right or wrong all these years.

If we turn out to be wrong in our opinion, I will then be one of the first to admit that I made a big MISTAKE. I am certainly not to that point yet and still believe we will reap some major benefits from our beliefs and loyalty!

All I can do now is look forward to Silvers posts, and more importantly, the decision of the Court in a month or two. Trust me, I want, AND NEED, a win for us, and I trust whoever edig is now, and D.M., PAT, and Woody to get us through this in a very successful way!

I am excited!

Thanks for all of your contributions everyone, and we can all meet someday, somewhere, to CELEBRATE!!! (And prefereably not in the hereafter!)

Thanks,

T.K.

Please login to post a reply
TOMMEEEK
City
Fresno, Ca
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined