e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to ibchylin's message

Hello ibchylin,

I think I like your tag is better than Spec-U-Later, but that is what I chose. When I thought of it I was thinking it might contain some interesting inuendos, but nobody has commented on it. Oh, well.

To answer your question: I have a very good friend that has been in banking fo 28 yrs, not as a teller. She says in her experience 9 times out of 10 the creation of a new division is an accounting move to avoid taxes. edig has gotten a fair bit of cash in the past year, and expenses have not been that high (Not including DM, I don't know how Contingency Fees are handled tax wise.) and perhaps, hopefully, they are anticipating a lot more cash. I am no expert in this area, but I listen to input I trust. She is aware of edig.

Perhaps Pat N has something to do with this. Based upon a suggestion/posting, I see PN has had a long history with Woody Norris, and therefore RP and edig going all the way back to Patriot Scientific (Ground Penetrating Radar). Perhaps his recent involvement with edig & DM is in anticipation of things to come we don't expect. A Woody replacement for new inventions/patents?

Thanks,

Spec

Please login to post a reply
Spec-U-Later
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010