e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

September 2010

“Due to increasing Flash-R and new IP-related activity, and the expected timing of material events related to new business developments,"

AND

"We’re on schedule to file patents and announce these new technologies next quarter."

I am under the impression this all just got pushed back a couple of months, as did the shareholders meeting. I still expect this to happen.

And it makes total sense for Fred Falk to issue a letter to the shareholders and keep the lines of communications open. I know most will be understanding of delays, given the opportunity to digest them.

However, in light of company statements, unexpected management changes and the lack of performance on THEIR timelines, going dark is not the answer to enhance investor value.

Fiscal Q4, starting January 1, 2011, should pack a wallup of a punch for all these pent up developments.

What's up next ?

1) Markman hearing

2) Settlement announcements

3) New Patent filings

4) Unknown material events that generate microcap fund interest

5) New management/BOD announcements

6) Unveiling of the new EDIG division

7) Celebratory Annual Shareholders Meeting in March-Mugs and Hats galore

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank