e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Spec-U-Later's message

This is a brilliant piece of reasoning. I really love the part about insiders colluding with major shareholders to hold the price down so they can sell the company to a defendant. RP & FF must be chomping at the bit to sell the company at 30 cents/share so they can get the deal done before the share price goes to $1 or $2.

And Polis....with his 25 million shares at risk of being worth $1 -$2 each (or higher), he's probably working really hard to pevent that from happening so the company can be sold at a "lower" price.

I'm surprised only by the number of thumbs you received - amazing.

"I think the SP is being manipulated to keep it low, not by “Insiders” (last trade in May ’10), but by a large shareholder(s), perhaps in collusion with Insiders, as result of DM’s strategy. "

" I think the SP is being kept purposely low in hopes of a buyout by one of the defendants who’s money is a lot stronger than the US $, and perhaps determine it is cheaper to do this than face a settlement and ongoing royalties, and perhaps, most importantly, own ‘774 "

Please login to post a reply
jefother
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/22/2007
Social Links
Private Message