e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Pacer
almost 14 years ago
Re: Pacer - #320
almost 14 years ago
in response to doni's message

Here is document # 320 as posted by jeffother;

11/16/2010 320 MINUTE ORDER granting 314 Joint Motion for Status Conference. Status Conference set for 12/10/2010 10:30 AM in Courtroom A 502 before Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe, by Magistrate Judge Michael J. Watanabe on 11/16/2010.(mjwcd) (Entered: 11/17/2010)

Show me the word "Extention" used in #320!?

Why do you insist on reading words in document that are not there, and then letting your imagination run will with your side kick emit reinforcing it?...

Your conjecture that this Status Conferenc is because defendants are "Burrying DM under piles of evidence they just dumped on his doorstep" is just that, pure unwaranted guess work on both your part...

In indeed wht you two say was true, DM would be all over defense counsel, and it would be in the form of a MOTION TO COMPEL PRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE, and SANCTIONS,and not agreeing meekly to a status conference. And if they failed to aggressively demand production of evidence, I would say EDIG had better get other counsel...

I know you have a Constitutional right to express youropinions, but will you please limit yourselves to something you know about? At least you should google the subject and educate yourselves before making waves and causing everyone consternation.

It is HOLIDAY SEASON; let people enjoy it with anticipation of good things coming, instead of worrying for no reason at all...

Thank you on everyone's behalf...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined