e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Bosocker's message

We are all in this together to make money and a healthy discussion back and forth on the progress of edig can lend itself to some very divergent viewpoints but it seems that the posters that QUESTION are the ones that get banned or posts deleted.

No, it's the posters that are guilty of "repeating the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer", that get banned. And rightfully so.

Divergent viewpoints are fine as long as they are in the confines of Agora's rules. Paul's were not while posting on this board, and apparently other boards as well. I'm sure he'd fit in perfectly on other stock websites but I'm tired of being chased away from forums and am doing my part as an HL to protect this one. If Agora ever feels I've abused my limited authority here and sees fit to remove my HL status, I'll be gone with no hard feelings whatsoever. The fact that I am still an HL says they must agree with my actions to date.

Wanna bet Paul is laughing his butt off at this off-topic disruption? Guilty as charged! OK, I'm done with this subject.

Please login to post a reply
silversurfer
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message