e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

he had been banned from posting here. I am referring to Paul Wilke, aka Blunist. I don't really know who was the impetus or driving force behind this action but I can take a few wild guesses and bet I will hit 90% of the names. Paul and his lovely wife, along with his brother Bill, Dean (aka daboss) and Jason Bocca (aka jbocca), were some of the first shareholders my wife and I met at a private dinner following the share holder's meeting in either'99 or 2000 (the years have run together because we have been at this for so long). I know for a fact that Paul is still a shareholder and still believes very fervently that this company will succeed. The fact that he may not agree with everyone else on every position should not be a reason to ban him or anyone else for that matter. Those who I believe caused this to happen should go back and look at their own past history before standing in the middle of their glass living room throwing stones. This is so amazing and unbelievable that I find myself at a loss to say anymore. Paul deserves to be a part of this forum...period. If you disagree with that then ask yourself what you would do if a group of hub leaders decided they didn't like your posts, or your hair, or just you in general and got agoracom to ban you. You would be as incredulous and I am right now. Think about what I have said and reconsider, please.

Kirk

Please login to post a reply
EDIGOKIE
City
Waxahachie, TX
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004