e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to kamranta's message

Considering the legal activity thus far, the fact that DM just added another attorney to the case, and given RP’s recent comments to EDIGOKIE, I’d say we’re almost certainly going to the Markman hearing this time around.

16 settlements in 4 months seems pretty unlikely and I think both sides are already looking beyond Markman to possible appeals of the claims construction determination and trial. Unfortunately I think it could be awhile yet. We’re looking at 4 months to Markman plus another 1-2 months for a decision, then an appeal of some sort probably regardless of which way it goes, and then however much time to trial if it goes that far.

I think round one is paying for round two and DM will indeed "go for broke" based on their determination of the value of our patents and chances for success. I’d like to see things move along quicker but so far so good.

- Sinkman

Please login to post a reply
Sinkman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links