e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

DB,

It makes me wonder if Panasonic chipped in some funds to Mezzo to subsidize their booth, and feature their COTS PMP over eVU?

Nevertheless, some back room promotion with scheduled appointments is more bang for the buck than sitting in a booth all day handing out literature, that ends up in a recycle bin 95% of the time IMO.

I could not hazard a guess how many booths I manned along with sales guys that reported to me, plus the factory boys touting there new products at shows all over the country for 37 years, with so few results I don't know why my employers bothered, other than to be abscent COMPLETELY is bad PR, and the competition tries to capatilize on it any way they can.

EDIG saved a bunch of money and the presentations were private and targeted to the right customer base, is what I am reading from past company comments etc.

JMO

PS to alve, they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express...lol.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message