e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Volume / PHX
almost 15 years ago
in response to phoenix7's message

"I will...soon"

OK....I asked a question and get the 3rd "wise crack" on the day.

I have always felt you were a good contributor here, but it appears something is bothering you, and I for one would like to hear what's on your mind.

Joking that 3 CEO's are buying EDIG as a reason the volume this morning in 1 hr 40 mins broke 100K, was not a contribution, but a stab at the rest of us IMO. The poster who observed this, did not mean anything in particular, other than stating the facts as an observation.

I interpreted your comments to be mocking the posters on this board, as well as the "soon" comment directed at EDIG management. If I am mis-judging you, please tell me.

It's fair to say that every investor owning EDIG is very much aware of the good, the not so good and the ugly. Posters here do not need to be poked in the eye, from someone who is not so positive at this point in time.

You have every right to state your current feelings about EDIG, and we all do to some degree, but personal pokes left aside, is a better way to travel on this board.

I ask you again, please tell us your thoughts.

By the way, this is not about silensing people who are not 100% positive post by post, but if it were, that can be handled. I sincerly would like your view on our current state, and sorry for some harsh comments, which I rarely do, but your 3 posts got the best of me today.

I'm heading for COSTCO to buy DABOSS 19 cases of vino as payment for future PR services, and when I return, it would be nice if I get an answer, even if it's a PM.

Thanks in advance, Dischino.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links