e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: revenue
almost 15 years ago

Just trying to point out the how the team of "self ordained good guys" works here.I guess I did not fill out my application for membership correctly. LOL

What are you talking about? I thought you were just trying to provide the correct answer for the board. Are you saying that you have an ulterior motive for your posts concerning this?

But, the hostility seems directed at the guy who is providing the correct answer and not the gut who keeps arguing with him.

Let's be clear about this. LOL

Yes please lets be clear, this argument ended what 4 or 5 days ago? and you keep bringing it back up, why? If you are feeling any hostility perhaps it has little to do with whether you are right or not and more about your argumentative posting. If you have a problem with anyone who is posting in violation of AGORA rules please flag these posts.

Coyote

Please login to post a reply
1Coyote
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/07/2005
Social Links