e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: revenue / 24601
almost 15 years ago
in response to 24601's message

Cool name...what does it mean?

The "frustration" for me for the 6 of 7 thus far, are the NDA agreements. We can hash and rehash all we want, speculate out the kazoo, and only the 2 parties have a clue what the real deal is.

IMO, as much as it may gripe me by not knowing the details, there is a strategy to keep us and future infringers in the dark so to speak. I have no choice, nor does anyone, but to assume what the settlement deal is, and I am not talking about accounting rules, SEC blah blah etc, but what did we really get, be it money, XLA's etc.

The money part is fairly easy to determine via financials, but the strategy going forward is the mystery. What do XLA's mean value wise down the road? Enuf said....

I think we have learned a valuable lesson, not to set expectations too high company by company. If nothing else, the 1st 7 did not pan out as many thought, not that it's a bad thing what each paid us, but being a bit more realistic is my approach to this IP stuff as we flip our calendars on the fridge monthly.

Having said the above, I have never been so positive about my EDIG future.

Enjoy time with family, and be sure to ask them to buy EDIG...hahaha!!!

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message