e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to FLEagles's message

You say:...

"Ignore the PPS? is that what you said?"... Wow? So...NO that is not what I said...

I can understand your need to VENT. But, making an incorrect assumption and then building on it is not "DISCUSSION"...

Actually if you reread my post, this time slowley, you will se we are on the same wavelength...

FACTS are, the company is in the best shape it has ever been, the next 2-4 years look quite good for all of us.

And one last things that amazes me is that intelligent people like you, after being with this company for 9-10 years, still equate pps fluctautions of 2-to 3 cents with the SKY falling because Samsung did not buy EDIG, and some NNNS are making hay of it...

The rise and fall of the pps depends on the number of orders placed on a given day to buy or sell the stock period.

And so long as EDIG is handled by the MMS and they have a tight noose around the neck of the PPS this scenarion shall continue, and unless they dicover uranium under EDIG offices, and they own them, nothing will happen to EDIG untill EDIG has the attention of the MARKET PLACE, A BIG BANK ACCOUNT, and A SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS THAT DOMINATE A CORNER OF THE FLASH MARKET...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005