e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DRVEN's message

First off...Thanks for the response.....

"As we buy from abroad we supply dollars and as foreigners buy from us they demand dollars. Therefore, the supply of dollars far exceeds the demand for dollars and result is a decrease in the price of dollars as compared to foreign currencies."

? ... I don't quite get the highlight....would they not be buying in their own currency?

As for what "American businessman" have done to this country, I under stand that with out any doubt.

I also understand the mix of politicians and business....ie. Hillery Clinton having chief council connections to WalMart doesn't sit right with me.

American businessmen = Wallstreet....and they have sold us out breaking our backs.

Our nation use to have varying geographic economies....that has diluted to one price fits all. Now with the full adoption of world trade.....soon the general population will be diluted to the world work force.

It's not that we are better than them.....it's that our economy is not the same as the masses of the world. This nation was built on trade within it's boundaries and a minimal % of world involvement. As it grew our monetary system grew accordingly incorporating all legislative responsibility and cost. When you compete us 100% with other nations the true meaning of the dollar is lost.

It has lost its luster through all the trading world wide, and has nothing to do with trade within our own boundaries any more.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links