e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Minister's message

I agree with the other things you said, but was just focusing on the lawsuits to date. They gave a clear message not to pursue long and expensive court battles that would take 3 or more years, even if the payoff is greater. The impression was clear to ramp up the lawsuit pipeline with DM and signing on lawfirm #2 to handle the DM conflict cases. RP's chosen words left little doubt in my mind nor most who were in attendance....ask them.

What they do with future partnerships, expand eVU into non-IFE markets, new products being introduced or all the above is a separate issue from the subject matter concerning settlements.

Sorry my explaination was not more clear, and as far as the positive longs who have left or not being as positive these days, that's their choice.

At the end of the day, the PPS is what counts, and I can see events over time unfolding that will get us there.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message