e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

40,000,000 what?

Common Doni help me on this one LOL

Sorry I did not read that particular post but most likely it was a response to another poster, since a number can be a date like 11/25/09 todays date which obviously is not then what he meant must be an amount IMO so if you put a dollar sign in front of it you will get your answer $40,000,000.

The first seven paid us $11 mil

the next 19 will pay approximately $29 mil for a total of $40. (thats $40 million LOL)

If by the end of these 19 settlements we do not accumulate $40 let us talk about it then.

AS a great Philosopfer once said " Any one of us can be Aristotle in his own way"

Back to work but before I sign off let us be thankful that we are alive and breathing and able to put food on our tables, so let us be thanful to that and to the great people on this board who shares their wisdon, their life experiences, their good intention and their good sense of humor.

This is the Happiest thanks giving ever to edig $11.4 Million and growing.

to all Have a safe holiday.

Please login to post a reply
98 OBSERVER
City
Burbank, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2008