e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
google chrome os
almost 15 years ago
Re: google chrome os
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to murphmgh's message

I have no idea what they are doing that would make it worth that much...other than mass use....and potential.

As for my comments on what they want.....I'm somewhat guilty of what I proclaim.

I utilize the online Google docs offerings....In a test mind you, I wouldn't put anything of any real value on their sites.

The concepts are neat. My brothers and I maintain a doc site for spreadsheets, worksheets, and misc folder and file management.....where we are all located at different regions of the country.

24/7, the docs are aviable and we each work directly on them, having all the normal characteristics of PC apps.

When I first started the account, file management was very limited. Files were dealt with directly, where access by invited members to the account had to have a permission of every file....unlike a box.net site.....where permission, if you wanted, was extended to the folder giving access to all files within. Google has just recently corrected that.....because of users complaining.

Anyway, like everyone else... I watch it all progress. What they are eliminating, or trying to, are network infrastructure.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links