e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

So I am looking through the eDigital site, which is a newer version (obviously) than what I was familiar with and I was wondering:

Is the eVu the only product that eDigital is making right now?

*I seem to remember several products being made a few years ago (digital voice recorder, MP3 player, etc.). The MP3 player with VoiceNav was very cool- I got to try it at a dinner arranged by some eDiggers.

Did eDigital give up on its MP3 player?

*I am assuming competing with the iPod would be futile. However, I wonder why they never developed the VoiceNav feature and presented it to Apple for integration with their iPod.

It looks like this eVu is what is driving eDigital at the moment. Is that right?

*I hope not, because one of the reasons I liked eDigital so much originally is because I felt its MicroOS could be used in so many different products. I am not really seeing the 'multiple streams of revenue' right now (although I am likely misinformed).

Thanks,

Sean

Please login to post a reply
sperri40
City
Brooklyn
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined