e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to TOMMEEEK's message

Do you still have some of that smokin' stuff? Trying to catch up and I believe I need it.

This is simply another slow news cycle for EDIG. The numbers came in about where many here had predicted as the IFE biz is a very tough sell in today's economy and the non-IFE sales are, well, they aren't. We really do not know where we stand with any prospect. My guess is Fred and gang have been focused on the digEcor mess. That pile needs to be cleaned up and we need to move forward. The service sales was the lone bright light and I suspect we will see similar numbers in the future until there are new license deals or, guess what? They sell something.

The Markman hearing may be the next real news. It could be really good news, but there are no guarantees with any activity dealing with the court system and highly paid lawyers on both sides. These guys play for keeps and they would not be highly paid if they were bad at what they do.

Maybe it is time for anoter surprise visit with smoked salmon? Volunteers?

John

Please login to post a reply
jhawk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links