e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

Thanks for coming back...

I have a headache from the rolling over my eyes to posts made by you know who in the past few days...

It is outrageous to say that EDIG can be bought for nothing, and that DM and EDIG have "NO PLAN" in what course they are following...

It took DM and his "EVALUATION COMMITTEE OF SENIOR PARTNERS" almost a year before they got involved with EDIG, and we also know that they DO NOT TAKE ON IP LITIGATION ON CONTIONGENCY BASIS unless they have evaluated the case ahead of the time and have decided it has a 75% chance of being resolved successfuly.

Exscuse me If I take the opinion of DM Committe in place this board's self appointed FACT FINDER, who believes law practice consists of finding JUSTICE IN THE HALL WAYS of the Courthouses of this country, and those with more money can hire lawyers who can pull more rabbits out of their bag of tricks...

Simply said the notion expounded here that there is NO PLAN at hand, designed by DM and agreed to by EDIG to monetize its IP is absurd...

Any trial lawyer who has taken on a case for a plaintiff, especially one that is not rich and well healed to pay for expensive litigation costs and hourly attorneys fees, makes an assessment of the monetary rewards of putting his time and efforts into the case before signing on as attorney of record via a CONTINGENCY FEE AGREEMENT...

And you can bet your last dime that during the yearit to ok for DM and its COMMITTEE OF SENIOR PARTNERS to agree accepting EDIG's case on contincy basis, they designed a game PLAN on how they would monetize the case...

ENOUGH is ENOUGH...

Relax and ride it out to past March-June of 2010, and talk about something else than "EDIG and DM have no PLAN", unless they tell us what it is. That is silly...

Good luck to all...

Gil...

P.S.

Get togethr in Nov. is great...send me date certain please...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005
Social Links