dynaCERT Inc

The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions
AGM dates
over 14 years ago

Sept 19th 2007

Dec 9th 2008

Mar 9th 2010

Now, given that the AGMs since I bought into DYA are 15 months apart (the maximum permitted under exchange regulations), and given that DYA always seems to do things at the last permissible moment (such as file financials, set dates etc) why oh why would the Chairman of the Board book his vacation in Florida to coincide with a very important AGM? And why would the CEO fluff us off at said AGM by telling us that the Chairman only found out about a 'very important business meeting just an hour ago' rather than tell us the truth, 'he's in Florida'?

Any ideas anyone?

And whilst we are on the subject of WTF? Given that I posted ahead of the AGM that the domain name dynamicfuels.com now points to webserver in Australia, and given that the CEO acknowledged that he had read my post. why wouldn't he have an answer? Afterall, he's supposed to be looking after intellectual property, and a domain name is IP. Could this be why we don't still have a website? Or is it because the website is being developed, at apparently significant cost, by a known associate of a board member rather than be put out for fair tender? And wouldn't that be conflict of interest if indeed it is the truth? WTF am I saying, truth??!! I should know better by now, shouldn't I?

Please login to post a reply
richpickins
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message