dynaCERT Inc

The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

I made a trip up to the factory last week. Quite an eye opener, I can't go into detail as I signed an NDA but what I saw made me confident in the future of my investment. There is development going on, we all know that they are working on PG and an updated Jetstar. I don't understand why there are rumours of the new unit being fitted to trucks yet as it isn't ready for market release from what I saw. And I've been in engineering and manufacturing for long enough to know. I met the new staff, some permanent and some on contract, plus the existing staff. What I did get was a feeling that the old staff are now able to get on with what they are being paid to do whereas before there was a feeling of oppression.The offices still looks like an Egyptian brothel rather than a tech company, and the bathroom needs a good go with a bottle of bleach, apparently Anne used to take care of that. I would say that the company is going in the right direction after being crippled for so long. And I would recommend that anyone who wants to see what is really going on takes a trip and see it first hand.

Please login to post a reply
richpickins
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message