White Tiger Gold

I may have missed it, however I don't recall the company ever announcing the resignation of Jim McBurney. Was Jim the last finsky hold out? I think this year that the entire board has been replaced with Sergey affiliates.

TORONTO , April 9, 2013 /CNW/ - White Tiger Gold Ltd. ("White Tiger" or the "Company") (WTG.TO) announces that it has appointed Mr. Sergey Yanchukov as Chief Executive Officer and Ms. Irina Shakhalieva as Interim Chief Financial Officer of the Company.

Mr. Yanchukov was first appointed to the Board of Directors on March 11, 2013 and is the majority and controlling shareholder of the Company. He is the founder of the asset management company Mangazeya Financial Company LLC, an investment and brokerage firm based in Moscow Russia that focuses on brokerage and asset management services for corporate and individuals. Mr. Yanchukov also focuses on private equity investments with emphasis on the high growth opportunities, including early stage companies and business restructurings. Prior to founding Mangazeya, Mr. Yanchukov held progressively senior positions with various companies in Russia involved in trading, finance and mining.

Ms. Shakhalieva possesses extensive financial expertise in the Russian energy sector. Prior to joining White Tiger, Ms. Shakhalieva was the Finance Director of Oil Company Mangazeya, an oil and gas exploration company in Russia. From 2009 to 2011, Miss Shakhalieva was the Deputy Director, Economy and Planning of Mangazeya. She was also the Deputy Director, Economy and Planning of MKD Group, an oil and gas production company based in Russia .

Please login to post a reply
thiz_sukz
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2011
Social Links
Private Message