TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: Good day!
about 15 years ago
Re: Good day!
about 15 years ago
Good day!
about 15 years ago
I am not sure if the run up is anything more but TTM's turn in the moly rally. But what I do know for a fact is that last week TTM presented to another couple of Chinese investors who were very pleased and impressed with TTM's progress to date. Also a company has established a Chinese language website and is using this to help market TTM to the far east. There has been lots of contacts lately and now there are some companies requesting more information and follow up appointments.
When TTM has enough offers of interest they will approach some North American interests and see how it goes. I think this will happen very soon.

Keep in mind that the float is very small and held extremely tight. Very little on the ask side as of now. Any kind of announcement would push us to highs we have not seen since last year. There is lots going on behind the scenes and even though there has been an obvious lack of news progress is being made. Work is being done on the baseline studies etc. The short-term goal is to keep moving forward with the fine details of becoming a producer and doing it in a very prudent cost efficient manor. Any financing will take place when the share price has reached higher levels. Unless of course a deal comes along first which I believe it is only a matter of time. But I do know that they are not going to take the first offer that comes along and why would they when it is now more apparent that the markets, economies, and of course commodities are starting to wake up.

BBOB
Please login to post a reply
BBOB72
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/25/2007
Social Links