TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Vancouver
over 15 years ago

I spent a few days in Vancouver taking in both resource shows and spent a great deal of time at TTM.

One thing is for sure is TTM are very good corporate citizens as they raised over $50,000 for big brothers in Vancouver. The cheque was presented to a very happy and totally shocked lady from big brothers. She could not believe how much TTM raised.

Met the entire gang. Very positive and great people to get to know. Particularily Richard Jordens I think everyone he knows has shares in this company. Friends, family you name it. Very confident bunch.

Monday morning TTM went to the cambridge show. Crichy and Warren were interviewed by BNN. Later that afternoon they had an interview with Istrike at TTM's board room.

They are presently working on the metalurgy. I think there may be more minerals present than just copper and moly. Looks like we may be able to obtain copper credits at the very least.

A resource update should be out in a PR very soon. It is expected to arrive at the office as early as next week. Just in time for the board meeting. I think there should be some good holes to report. The update will consist a great deal of moving inferred to indicated, maybe a little bit to measured. But measured is something we do not want at this time. But from what I fiqure it will not take too many holes to get us to a measured resource. Falcon drilling is back on the property and ready to go. Most likely with 1 drill, but another could be added if required.

First Nations, Warren is working on this and so far so good. One positive is that the BC government looks after royalties. Therefore our negotiations with the FN will focus mostly with their own environmental and traditional land issues. From what I can tell FN will not be a deal breaker.

It appears to me that finding the used mining equipment we are looking for will not be a problem. What we need will become available when we get to that stage.

Warren is busy working on the environmental study I believe with Golder. So far they do not see many problems associated with tailings etc. We purchased land for that purpose. There has to be a bit more drilling in these locations to ensure we are not covering up mineable moly with a tailings pond.

Overall I was pleased with the information that I gathered and good times will come. What we need is Anon to finish selling and the price of moly to rise. That will happen just not sure when?

If anyone has any questions I will try and answer them.

BBOB

Please login to post a reply
BBOB72
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/25/2007
Social Links