Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

1. Is that we have not received any written information regarding this RS and the 43-101 and it concerns me. Phone calls are great, but I would like to get something in my hands.

2. the clock is ticking and I'm getting less and less time to review what I have not received yet and this concerns me.

I'm not in the mood to play "fool me twice". If the BOD has great reasons for this RS then spell it out, put it in layman terms how I"m going to be a GREAT benefiter of this and give me the time to digest.

If this is just a way to consolidate shares so they can issue new PP's or to use their cheap warrants to turn a major profit while I huddle in the corner trying to keep financially warm then I would say we kill once again this RS.

I don't post often, but I'm starving for in my hands information and no information and no time will mean a NO vote from me. Don't push me back in a corner and then expect me to roll over.

jmo

thanks for all the great posts!

Please login to post a reply
d0gb3rt
City
Saskatchewan
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined