Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to chas's message

chas, guess what! Your post was to ME. All here know my ave buy is around .03. You were implying I should be down 99%. What is the good in using such extreme math anyway? There have to be more positive things in life to dwell on.....not how much one is down on a stock they have not sold.

I think of all our years with PRST and the miners...all the money you made between 2000 and 2007...our friendship and trust. Now you act as if I somehow betrayed you.

And this sour rhetoric and inference over SFMI from you?....really sad and disappointing. I expect that from carmine, who speaks the flavor of the day for his agenda, but never expected that from you after our association of some 20 years. I always answered your email questions. Your public disdain here is not the guy I thought I knew.

My point has been consistent that my remaining SFMI [and yours] is not at this point worth enough to dwell on, so I dont. You have said you own considerable GHDC, but never mention the stability in that stock..... I do.

Mining stocks have had a nasty 2.8 years....SFMI in particular....did I caused that? I am really sorry if I did, but I am seeking ways of hope and growth, not burial shovels.

regards, pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008