Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Idea!
over 11 years ago
Re: Idea!
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to sinbob's message

Not actually a bad idea Sinbob, except for C's restaurant.

We here flow back and forth from frustration that no light makes it through the tunnel...to being happy that there is a light.

Perhaps that sell chunk will not be there tomorrow or it will be sopped up.

With the infrastructure and fruition promise being so close, it truly baffels me how someone could/would dump for near nothing....especially after waiting this long and being this close.

Yes, the company needs to get out a progress report pronto. If they cancel the Omni deal, then week to week funding becomes a question mark. We just dont know.

We seem to have sunk collectively today...maybe tomorrow will turn out a lot better than it feels tonight.

I have friends who bought over 1 million shares recently just under .02 upon things looking quite rosy. Now we see that big sell block and no word about funding from the company.

And today my 35 year old daughter was terminated from her job, one week after her border patrol hubby was told his overtime was no more and a 30% paycut coming. She does have 4 months severence pay coming, but I really feel heavy tonight.

But I also have news for the anti-Christ faction. YOU CANT TAKE DOWN THE PICSTER!

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links