Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Wouldn't money from shipments depend on what was shipped and what is being stockpiled? How can we presume details of that option? There have been rumors THIS QUARTER of a large shipment recently, but the company is obviously not reporting that activity if it indeed was the case.

I will also say that all the crap rumors about PQ siphoning off dore shipment money to other areas for past settlements is just the kind of stuff I-CRUD would want you to believe, and such crap is just that until definitively shown otherwise.

All in all, I see expansion and legitimacy, and we have yet to even begin on the grand prize bounty from WEM.

Three post have hinted at meetings planned there for next week as has been rumored here, then we can expect financing to be announced by months end at latest.

And if that mill extension frame photo that RK produced was taken 2-3 weeks ago, then it shouldn't take long to complete it. It doesnt take long to put those things up.

Yes, the negative is that we never seem to get right pieces, but that doesn't mean they don't exist......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links