Sidon Int'l Resources

Sidon International Resources Edit this message From "Fast Facts"

patients is neccessary in this game for sure. i was getting a little impatient waiting for the exchange to approve this. this is really great timing as well with price of gold up and this crazy run canaco has been on last couple of days. sidon and canaco are both within a 200 mile radius which isnt that far geologically speaking. canaco was at pennies last year. this should help sidon immensely as canaco has sort of paved the way so to speak. i actually just got off the phone with mr kalawas, everything is speculation so far but i think sidon could have a better property than canaco,,locals were gathering 40 to 60 grams of gold per 25 kg bag,,,those are crazy grades when you think about it,,all they had were picks and shovels so it would indicate gold is close to surface and usually gold grades get better with depth. mr kalawas sounds very excited and committed to this property as it could be a chance of a lifetime. he said equipment should be there soon if not already and drilling will start before long after geologist do some preliminary work and better determine where to drill. the pp was for 790000$ and they will be doing another probably before long but hopefully at a much higher sp so as to not dillute shares. i was excited before but after talking to mr kalawas again tonight i am even more excited and think this could really be the start of something great here..

Please login to post a reply
booner155
City
sussex,nb
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2010
Social Links