RX Exploration

Welcome To The RX Exploration HUB On AGORACOM Active in the Pursuit of Gold & Silver

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Toronto, Canada, December 10, 2008 - On November 25, 2008 RX Exploration Inc. (“the Company”) announced an initial NI 43-101 compliant inferred resources of 155,518 tons containing 70,703 oz. of gold and 1,915,560 oz. of silver from its ongoing underground diamond drill program at the Drumlummon Mine at Marysville, Montana. The calculations were made from a limited select unmined area of the mine. Timothy J. Beesley, P.Eng., the Company’s qualified person under NI 43-101 who prepared the calculations stated that “the discovery of the 400E veins in virgin rock 400 feet into the hanging wall, in areas of the mine never before tested, is extremely significant.”

In addition to the high grade results already reported, the Company is pleased to report new assay results from three more holes drilled from Diamond Drill Station # 7 established on the 400 foot level of the mine. True widths of the intersections have not yet been determined. Additional assays from all holes are pending.

Drill Hole

From

(ft)

To

(ft)

Length

(ft)

Gold

(oz/t)

Silver

(oz/t)

DDH 08 #62

(including a 10 ft section grading 0.625 oz/ton gold and 1.23oz/ton silver)

DDH 08 #65

DDH 08 #66

(including a 6 ft section grading 0.396 oz/ton gold and 9.9 oz/ton silver)

These results continue to demonstrate that the potential for developing very significant tonnage of high grade gold and silver over large widths in this “bonanza”- type epithermal deposit is considerable.

L. Joseph Bardswich, P.Eng. (Mining) (Ontario), the qualified person responsible for providing the drill results contained in this press release, emphasized that there is “abundant gold and silver in this system”.

For further information please contact: John F. O’Donnell, Chairman of the Board, at (416) 862-7330 or Murray R. Nye, President, at (204) 989-2434. You may also visit our website at www.rxexploration.com.

The Company’s common shares are listed on the Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX) (Symbol: RXE). There are currently 45,536,508 common shares issued and outstanding.

CNSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Forward Looking Statements: Statements made in this news release that relate to future plans, expectations, events or performances are forward looking statements. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties and are based on current expectations. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from the expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements.

Please login to post a reply
royalton
City
Collingwood
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links