POET Technologies Inc.

Well Jamming I am glad you think that Rainer is in control. But if that is truly the case then lets open the doors wide and pretend that none of the due diligence that has been the hallmark of this forum has had any value to those that have put in the time.

Let’s invite all the people who have created such noise and distraction on this forum back. The people who if given a chance will make it intolerable for those of us that have been here for so long and just want to continue learning in an environment which they trust. Does everyone have something good to offer in that effort to make this a place of trust? Where you can read posts and you do not think the person at the other end is trying to have their way with you. We all know who to trust here. Often trust is gained very quickly and that is great as it show the quality of people whom are being attracted to POET. I could care less about the hurt feelings of new people who are outspoken and focused on the negative. I have no time for it. And neither do the majority of people here.

Clearly there is an element at work here who do not want me to manage this forum because I have very little tolerance of new people who want to create a disruption and pretend like it is an innocent act. Some of it might be genuine but I do not accept candy from strangers.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message