POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jets911's message

well I am 100% behind managment and delays are normal with hi tech developments but i think one area that i think we need news on... toute suite... is regarding the statement below from the April NR...We are now in mid June and if they have made a decision on CEO it is material news that needs to be disclosed...If there are delays in the search then i would think John regrets mentionning the month of May...would have been better simply using the standard line ..decision to be made shortly or soon. I can speculate why no news on this front at this date but given recent developments with Blevins, and new COO...this is a strong hold for me regardless of sp price movement on low volumes...

``John O'Donnell, the Chairman of the CGNC, added that "the search has provided a short list of extremely capable and impressive candidates." Final decisions are not expected to be made until May with respect to the top executive roles, however the process has produced, to date, two very exceptional new directors with the semiconductor industry experience and relationships to help propel the Company through its lab-to-fab transition.``

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message