POET Technologies Inc.

I know nothing, but "I do know" why we are all here in the first place? The answer is to make money! What flicked my butt off the "dark side fence" with courage to invest is all the Due Diligence found on our Agoracom site. On your left in the window pane is "Link Library". Another site is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rainer_Klute/POET_Technologies

A quote from Nelson Mandela: "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" .... IMHO for investors, young, old, new, pro - Due Diligence!

IMHO on any day now, the official news or press releases will answer all the $Billion questions and what it will take to get this money machine rolling. To some of us, including myself there remains the constant burning question of the day, "Why is it taking so long?" or "Should not the share price begin to climb in anticipation of news?"

IMHO, I know some type of product is ready, based on the "Poet Technologies 15 sec Commercial for US Broadcast". The news will come! It is no different than observing the busy waiters at your favourite restaurant, while behind the scenes, the excellent chef is doing his best to keep up. In the end, the meal will be worth the wait!

Cheers! GLTAL!

Please login to post a reply
BlackToad
City
FrootLoops, Barely Surviving, Not Feeling the Love From the Fruit Co.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2014
Social Links
Private Message
POET Technologies Inc.
Symbol
PTK