POET Technologies Inc.

Firefox?
almost 10 years ago
Death Star
almost 10 years ago
in response to MrsShepherd's message

Dear Mrs Shepherd,

It really is very comforting to see that you are posting again, we have been quite worried about you and Lee given the rather bland News Release announcing his departure.

Lee has clearly made a very significant contribution to the success of POET and we have enjoyed the fact that you have given us little insights into the mystery that POET is, by painting a picture of the tremendous efforts made by the team behind the scenes. Security and NDA are not great friends of investors but we understand that they are entirely necessary.

POET news reports are always written like the Times crossword puzzle, with cryptic hidden meanings. Being the inquisitive sort of bunch that we are, we tend to read between the lines far too much. Given Lee’s deep knowledge and experience he must be in a tremendous position to contribute more to the POET plot. Clearly there is a bigger story that cannot be told at the moment, but when the opportunity presents itself I do hope that you will be able to add to history of this intriguing Company for us here.

In the meantime I am confident that I speak on behalf of many of your Agoracom friends by wishing you and Lee the very best on the next step of your life journey.

With warm regards

Robert

Sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating