POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchij's message

Sorry FJ, i have to agree with oldbarter and his follow-up to your entry. He says it very well. This forum should not be only for those who believe in the long term of this company. It should be for all of those interested in learnig about the company and help people make wise investing desicions. Short and longterm investers deserve the same respects and all opinions should be valid. That includes opinions that counter yours, mine and anyone elses. Lies and misinformation must be squashed. But when it comes to someone having a concern or sees a downward trend, and reports it, that should never be censored.

If this forum was created only to provide "the stuff that dreams are made of" without having the information required to keep our feet firmly planted to reality, which may just taste like cod liver oil, i feel we are robbing ourselves the opportunities to learn valuable information to make the best decisions for ourselves. That being to sell and buy as we see fit. There are some very astute investors who are able to trade this and other stocks and make there lot in life much more financially robust. I wish I could do the same, but I digress.

IMHO, it is in the best interest of all of us to have a balance of opinions and information that allows us to judge for ourselves what is valid and meaningful. By censoring such info or individuals it looks like one is trying to get everyone else to drink the cool-aide.

I believe PTK is destined for great things. But i want the opportunity to hear others without someone constantly putting them down and "how dare you" or worse, removing their post because it did not have a positive spin. We all deserve that.

Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts on this.

Sincerely

Derekwpg

Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined