Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

When I feel restless, fretful, and bluesy, I get critical and negative. I always find it to be helpful to give management a call. You then get info to make decisions with. It feels like the difference of having done the prep for a meeting vs. going in blind.

Give Wes a call. Talk to him. Tell him forthrightly your concerns or ask your questions. Get the answers you need, good or bad. Usually the bad isn't their drill choices but the time you may have to wait for profit. I find knowing the particulars in the field sooth the nerves. And it really helps knowing that, beyond the office, there are guys in the field sweating it out, smashing their digits, to make you money.

Even if you think you know the answer, there's always more that might be revealed. If you are new to calling CEO's, don't bluff like your an expert, tell them that your new, and you will probably get more effusive answers. Call, don't be shy. You own part of the company. You might as well get to know who's working for you.

-stock greed

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links