Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Fancamp will begin drilling this weekend at McFaulds. They were supposed to be drilling early this week, but a few delays are being dealt with.

Here we go again. First C-2 for medium depth sulphides then C-1 for the deep nickel on a target thats got Harvey, Smith, Mac, and Mike all excited. Got their Z or V- tems (forget which) with Crone for the intersect.

Hint for discussion-first Smith spoke of indications of massive sulphides, then he realized he was bordering on Material Info so he retracted and said sulphides that might not be nickel). Honestly, at this point he knows it's not chromite cause it's conductive. However, there's no way one can tell sulphides from any type of scan. Except, TBM's Brodie-Brown said the reason they don't use a hand-held XRF is because nickel is an obvious black material. Therefor, if Smith is in fact confident of sulphides, I can only think that the hole for the Crone hole stumbled on something. But if they did, wouldn't they need another hole as a Crone scan needs the lack of sulphides to be a helpful pointer. Either way C-2 is interesting and was never on my radar before. Now it is. C-1 at depth, deeper then AT-12 which ceased due to drill issues.

This could be one of the first times that FNC can help pull Noront up, unless Wes's surprise preempts FNC's C-1. When Smith and Wes met over a month ago, Wes implied that he was waiting to see what FNC found at C-1 before they go back to that border. Based on questions that don't get answered it's possible that there are many twists and surprises in store for us this winter. But if you sell and are out, you don't get the fun, like someone I know who sold out of Probe before it's rise to get into GNH at it's height.

In the depth of despair, complaints about both FNC and NOT BOD will quickly disperse with the discovery of ore and increased SP. The reasons of BOD complaints will still be there even at quadruple the current SP. Make sure that if you truely dislike management, you continue to slam BOD errors even when either FNC or NOT sp is at $4.00 so as not to remain consistent. In the meantime, for those who can get beyond of BOD obvious faults, one can still make money.

Speaking of SP woes. That's the wrong "woe." Noront at 1.06 is more of a "whoa!"time to buy again and ride it to 1.30 or more. Wes told me he's releasing something "good" soon, but wouldn't let me press him for material information. Bunk, but legal. This is the best time because though $1.30 is a nice exit for the shares that aren't long, there is always that chance of an explosion. So the waiting is a thrill. And you have to ask yourself, honestly do you really think Noront will remain at 1.06 for long?

-sg

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links