Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Wes & Me
almost 14 years ago
Re: Wes & Me
almost 14 years ago
Re: Wes & Me
almost 14 years ago
in response to mynot's message

The right move is to buy more Noront. The wrong move is to buy a video game for your kid. That's the path to a less life-fulfilling awareness, though I know it's easier to say yes then no. I say this because I'm being paid to write treatments for video games, but I've never played them before. So I've played some for the past few weeks, and wow how addictive. I keep running out of tissues for my drool. I feel irritable and impatient, like a coffee buzz during an AA meeting (so I hear).

Certainly Chromite is off for Noront and FNC. Cliffs has enough. There was some hope that Cliffs wanted more due to PRB, but 91mtrs of gold...Fancampers, with similar OS, note the rise from leak and drop in SP following such an impressive NR. Since FNC is doing a flyover scan for it's own gold properties this week. Also for the new investors, based on the SP movement, its educational to observe the difference between rumor and leak.

-sg

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links