Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Well, you all know the drills turn right...while they turn Notster is eagerly awaiting the "New" 43-101 technical report due to be mounted on Sedar and the website on or before the 23rd of April, yes next Wednesday as per the time frame outlined March 9th. It would be nice to see some a revised cashflow work up with todays prices factored in with todays amazing exchange rate, yes i know it may not last for long but enjoy it none the less.

The Cash Flow table from the 08' technical report would most definitely look much much better with Gold/Nickle/Copper/Platinum/Palladium and all the other iums at current values. It's the goods in the ground and how much ground we have that keep me here.

Hell, we even have one of our very own Hub Leaders "the Hoov" about to embard on a trip that i personally have dreampt of taking since the early days days of Eagle One, that of making my way into ground zero at Eagle One. However, Notster can only dream of such adventure, no, instead i will rely on Lar's outstanding ability to put things into laymans terms his experience into Esker Camp.

Hoov, is it not April 23rd you fly in? Same day the 43-101 is due out?

Cheers all.

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined