Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
email from JJ
over 14 years ago
in response to Edgy's message

I'm just as interested as Iam and his question was a good one. JJ said 5 drills drilling and so did the NR this morning. So what about the two new deep drilling rigs? The NR said they were flying in the second and as I understood the NR, the first was being assembled. So by my reasoning, they are not drilling yet. When they do, my question is woill that make 7?

JJ is a busy person and perhaps a lot more busy with all this extra rush to organize and get back to work. If I'm wrong about these drills, then I'm wrong, but we all should cut her a little slack. This is a very busy period. Once things get back to a more normal pace, I'd still like some clarification on the drills working.

In the past few weeks we have had more publicity than we did in a normal year. The news is reaching onto Main Street Canada and that is what we have needed. I'm hopeful $1.60 will hold as more buy into the story. There were truckloads of shares bought between $1.30's to the $1.50's just for this run and they will most likely find their way to these new investors. The Toronto Star had a 3 page lay-out and today the Globe had to match them with a story of their own. We are making our way to page 1. Now just be happy and rejoice a little bit.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links