Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

You're right Jackie. The drills will have to speak because, in my humble opinion, Wes did/said nothing to inspire confidence in the ROF/NOT on the BNN presentation today. He played down the cromite, looked bored and in general his breezy approach was a far cry from what I expected. I think Joanne J would be a much better spokes person for NOT. Wes needs polishing. He has no TV presence or charisma.

Wes, if you're reading this, get some coaching before appearing on camera, or for that matter before speaking in public. Look the person in the eye when you are speaking directly to that person. Or look directly into the camera for a good shot. You looked so uncomfortable. If you find it painful give the job to someone like JJ who could do it admirably well. I like you. I've met you three times now. I think NOT will come to fruition under your guidance, but you need to improve your public image (mho).

KWG's Bruce Reid (sp) was an excellent choice to speak for KWG. He was articulate, straight forward and outlined the joint venture with Cliffs and SPQ so that any amature could understand what to expect from investing in any one of those properties.

The spokes person from Dundee was by far the best advocate of NOT and the ROF. I'm sure glad he was there. Unfortunately he came on first so much of the enormous plug he gave NOT was overshadowed by Michael Gavelle's emphesis on the length of time before mining would ensue - five to seven years. However the Minister of Northern Mines and Development was very emphatic that the Government was on board and would move things along in an orderly fashion, addressing First Nation concerns as well as environmental concerns.

Then again, Andrew Bell from BNN had to close with saying a mine was TEN years away - not the best way to end a broadcast which many of us hoped would get the sp moving up, up, and away.

Respctively submitted,

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008