Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

But the walls are coming down, traders expect us to drift back down but I think we will slowly, cautiously keep moving up. This was a good NR, what we have been asking for so Thank You Wes for this update. Now we need the drills to speak and that will take longer than we want but we know it will come so we just keep being patient. Keep the faith!

Tribute slid off this morning from yesterday's big run. However, the assays are supposed to be out tomorrow and the truth is, no one knows what they will be. I took some money off the table yesterday, like many others I am sure but left some in there in case the assays surprise the market. This report by Hoov:

http://agoracom.com/ir/TributeMinerals/forums/discussion/topics/410921-leak-prebid-up-to-16/messages/1354130#message

explains in details why the propects of another Eagle 1 type situation is possible there.

Since Noront not only is the biggest land holder but the holder of the most propective claims, a good nickel hit by Tribute will raise the potential for us to find more nickel somewhere else on our property. We should see our share price appreciate because of this increased potential-IF the assays are good tomorrow.

If the assays are dissapointing (like the ones back in December for Tribute) I do not think it will have any effect on our share price. So we should all wish the best to Tribute as what is good for them is good for us.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007