Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to curt22go's message

Curt22go

I am sympathetic with your pursuit of the unfettered truth/meaning of that early March 43-101. Please recall my Mar.9 post question repeated below:

3% cutoff?? Sandbagging?

posted on Mar 09, 10 09:34AM

"Note: The resource at a 3% cutoff stated above represents a
tabulation of blocks above a 3% nickel grade."

I was always under the impression that "anything over 1.8-2% Ni was good (hence included in the reource estimate).

I wonder what the tonnage would be if a 2% cutoff was used. Anybody profficient with NUMA yet??

Thanks in advance to the smart people." "

Obfuscation is the concealment of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, intentionally ambiguous, and more difficult to interpret. Obfuscation may be used for many purpose...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation

I'm inclined to think that the obfustication of the 43-101 data has resulted in the intended sandbagging (aka lowballing) of the true resourse size until :

A) blockade was over; B) keep sp down (and predators away) while awaiting end of blockade; and C) results of the >than 1150m+ deeper drilling at the "Nest".

Not a bad plan, actually. Peter

Peter

3% cutoff?? Sandbagging?

posted on Mar 09, 10 09:34AM

"Note: The resource at a 3% cutoff stated above represents a
tabulation of blocks above a 3% nickel grade."

I was always under the impression that "anything over 1.8-2% Ni was good (hence included in the reource estimate).

I wonder what the tonnage would be if a 2% cutoff was used. Anybody profficient with NUMA yet??

Thanks in advance to the smart people.

Peter

Please login to post a reply
Peter Marshall
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007