Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

Yes the blockade is over and I did celebrate in my own fashion - I had a glass od Chardonney.
The company has proved up resources and we have way more now then we had before the blockade went up. The negativity stems from the share price not reacting to the new reality. The negative folks expected more from sp, having been disappointed up to now, they feel depressed.
The negative folks can not appreciate the successes that the company made in the last few months but look at the so called failures.
The worst mistake that can be made is to look at the subjectivity instead of the objective facts. The facts are the foundation that the subjectivity can only subdue for a short time.
I do cheer for the prospects and treat the negativity as just opportune time for me to load up some more, $s permitting.

Thanks Jacki for a reminder. Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006