Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AafabVentures's message

I don't know about that, I like Bossyjason's point.

I don't think the blockade was set up so that they couldn't receive their own supplies. A quick call ahead and in about 15 minutes I'm sure they could have cleared the runway. In fact, I remember reading somewhere that they were actually allowing certain planes to land. Not to mention the actual blockade was at an airstrip at Kopper Lake, that was used by the mining companies - not by First Nations.

I think that any added costs to the FN receiving supplies is exclusive of any actions at this airstrip.

Now...that said...I agree with you that we are not out of the woods and that this is simply a very positive step in the right direction, but we could go back just as fast until we have something in writing. And even then, who knows.

For today though and the weekend, I think it is simply a great day...and record breaking sunshine to boot in Toronto.

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009